Monday, October 22, 2007
You gotta Celebrate!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! On Friday we held a party for Cameron. He picked about six friends and then we invited family, friends and neighbors, ordered pizza, made a cake and blew up balloons!!! Now I love parties, and I enjoy hosting them, and like to plan them, but every time, I am so so glad when they are over. For some reason all the details just consume my mind for the three days prior to the party and then the day of the party is a blur, and the day after is recovery day, and so it is really a four day process. But.................. The reason I will always throw a party for the ones I love, is because I believe in CELEBRATION. I heard a speaker say once, that we should celebrate every chance we get. And I loved the whole message and that thought stuck with me. Life has enough problems and struggles, why not celebrate every good thing we possibly can. So one thing I want to do in our home is celebrate every thing we can. All those little and big successes that happen we try to celebrate one way or another. Now Birthdays and Holidays are of course the BIGGEST. I want our kids to look back when they are 30 years old and have great memories from their childhood. I want them to always know how special they are and how much they are loved! So all in all, it is worth it! The stress, the expence, the time, the energy, the sugar..... it is all worth it! Celebrating the life of someone you love! It is definitely worth it. The smile on Cameron's face was truly priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jenny,
I just wanted you to know I read your blog and it brings a lot of joy to me. You are a wonderful
Mom and great homemaker.
Love! Mom
Hey woman! I keep checking and checking and nothing ever changes!!! :) Keep us updated! How was Thanksgiving?? Tell Justin no stalkers will hunt you down and kill you if you post more.
Love ya,
Erin
Post a Comment